Comments from some of our program attendees:
"I am a big fan of NELI. I have never been to a program that was not excellent.Employment Law Update, Washington DC - July 2018"
- Associate General Counsel, Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ
"Best program available, every session is packed with important and useful information. I have taken a lot of CLE courses & NELI's are by far the most practical and most well presented.Mid-Year Employment Law Conference, Chicago, IL - May 2018"
- Chief Employment Counsel & HR Officer, Donnelley Financial Solutions, Chicago, IL
"Great Conference, Great Speakers, Great Hotel - which is as usual for NELI. Best Conference I attend all yearMid-Year Employment Law Conference, Chicago, IL - May 2018"
- Professor, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, WI
"John Fox's presentations never disappoint, and this AA/EEO update was no exception. Once again, John shared a wealth of legally-based information at a comfortable pace and enlivened it with anecdotes. Priceless. Thank you, John, for sharing your wisdom and enabling us to excel in our roles.OFCCP & EEOC Webinar - May 2018"
- HR Compliance Director, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
"All panelists were informative, engaging and entertaining which was nice because this stuff can get dry!ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, Chicago, IL - April 2018"
- HR Generalist, Northwest Pipe Company, Adelanto, CA
"David Fram is awesome and the reason I come back as often as possible. Fantastic conference - NELI is the best for employment lawADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco, CA - April 2018"
- HR Principal Partner, Johnson County Government, Olathe, KS
"The instructors were all very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I thought the program as a whole was excellent and I learned a lot and have become aware of issues to keep in mind for certain situations we face. I look forward to attending again next April.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco, CA - April 2018"
- Human Resources Lead, University HealthCare Alliance (Stanford), Newark, CA
"As a sole practitioner the NELI Briefing is vital to my practice. The speakers and materials are second to none. I have been attending for over ten years and take away valuable information every year, thanks for all of your hard work.Employment Law Briefing, Palm Springs, CA - March 2018"
- Attorney, Attorney at Law, Phoenix, AZ
"I always leave a NELI program loving my employment practice a little more.Employment Law Briefing, Miami Beach, FL - March 2018"
- Attorney, Messner & Reeves, Denver, CO
"Mr. Duffy takes a difficult (boring) topic and brings it alive. I am amazed how quickly the time passes. This is a testament to Mr. Duffy's delivery, and content. Excellent program; all around.Ethics Teleconference - December 2017"
- In-House Counsel, L-3 Communications, Salt Lake City, UT
"Great Program! Greatly exceeded my expectations (which were already pretty high). I will be back next year, and a great hotel as well! My entire stay was enjoyable and very beneficial, thank you!!Employment Law Conference, San Francisco, CA - November 2017"
- Associate General Counsel, Hot Topic(Retail), City of Industry, CA
"David's presentation and the materials I take away from the seminars allow me to operate at the highest level.ADA Workshop, Los Angeles, CA - September 2017"
- Principal Consultant, Options + Resolutions, Tucson, AZ
"The speakers and materials are always fabulous. I use the materials all the time as a valuable launching pad for research.Employment Law Update, Washington, DC - July 2017"
- Senior Counsel, Tydings & Rosenberg, Baltimore, MD
"As always, the speakers, content and materials were uni-formally excellent. NELI makes it easy to keep up on trends and developments and will allow our legal staff to provide better advice.Mid-Year Employment Law Conference, Chicago, IL - May 2017"
- SVP, HR & Legal, Direct Supply, Inc, Milwaukee, WI
"Amazing line-up of speakers. NELI is well worth the time and money!!Mid-Year Employment Law Conference, San Francisco, CA - May 2017"
- Personnel Officer, Nevada DOT, Carson City, NV
"Impressed with how "fun" learning can be! Had me very engaged throughout both days - I will be returning next year!ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco, CA - April 2017"
- HR Generalist, Alameda County, Oakland, CA
"Excellent Update! I'd recommend this to both new people in the field and experienced professionals.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco, CA - April 2017"
- Disability Case Manager, Kaiser Permanente, Portland, OR
"My first NELI program - One of the best conferences I have ever attended.Employment Law Briefing, Coronado, CA - March 2017"
- Assistant General Counsel, PSE Union, Spokane, WA
"Conference was Excellent! Great information that can be applied to every day situations at work. Speakers were all great.Employment Law Briefing, Coronado, CA - March 2017"
- Principal Management Analyst, Clark County Government, Las Vegas, NV
"Great Program - the materials are outstanding and the speakers are even better!Employment Law Briefing, Naples, FL - March 2017"
- Partner, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Bridgeport, WV
"Best Employment Law Seminar - Hands Down.Employment Law Conference, San Francisco, CA - December 2016"
- Deputy General Counsel, SW Research Institute, San Antonio, TX
"I've attended this NELI program for the past few years and will continue to attend. I always find the speakers to be engaging and the material very educational and relevant. All of the speakers are excellent. I have attended many other conferences and some of them are OK but they struggle to keep the audience engaged -the NELI AA conference is the exact opposite. Keep up the good work!!Affirmative Action Briefing, Chicago, IL - October 2016"
- HR Manager, NISA Investment Advisors, St. Louis, MO
"I maintain my law license although my job does not require it - and I pay for this program out of my own pocket - it is well worth it!Employment Law Update, Washington DC - July 2016"
- Sr. Employee Relations Consultant, Wells Fargo, Charlotte, NC
"Outstanding program - Great update on this area of law. I attend every year.Employment Law Update, San Francisco, CA - July 2016"
- General Counsel, State of AL - ADECA, Montgomery, AL
"Speakers and materials were high quality. The program was very well organized and supported - overall my expectations were exceeded.Employment Law Conference, Las Vegas - May 2016"
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
"As usual, this NELI seminar was first rate: first class speakers at a first class hotel providing top quality guidance and updates on the law.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, Chicago - April 2016"
- Attorney, Steptoe & Johnson, Morgantown, WV
"Conference was great! I will definitely recommend it to colleagues and think it is hugely useful to anyone involved in the ADA accommodation process. I look forward to attending a future update!ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco - April 2016"
- Attorney & EO Specialist, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
"I highly recommend NELI programs to both plaintiff and defense lawyers.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, San Francisco - April 2016"
- Attorney, Disability Law Center, Salt Lake City, UT
"You continue to earn my respect and CLE dollars. I am surprised that word of mouth has not swollen your attendance into the thousands at every event.Employment Law Briefing, Fort Lauderdale - March 2016"
- Associate General Counsel, Charleston Medical Center, Charleston, WV
"Overall another great experience attending the program this year. The speakers continue to bring great value in synthesizing the law and sharing in a way that is understandable and can be easily retained. Great job!!Employment Law Briefing, Fort Lauderdale - March 2016"
- Director, Employment Practices, Astra Zeneca, Wilmington, DE
"The program was excellent. Sascha and Todd are wonderful, warm, friendly and helpful. The Sunday reception was fabulous!Employment Law Briefing, Vail - March 2016"
- Managing Partner, Smith Moore, Atlanta, GA
"This program is always excellent and never fails to educate thoroughly while also entertaining. The materials are amazing and provide guidance long after the conference.Affirmative Action Briefing, Washington DC - October 2015"
- Partner, Shipman & Goodwin LLP, Hartford, CT
"John Fox, Brian Bulger and the entire faculty were the best - proven experts in the field! The written materials are a wonderful resource and I'll highly recommend the program to other HR & legal professionals.Affirmative Action Briefing, Austin, TX - October 2015"
- Human Resources Director, Comsonics, Inc, Harrisonburg, VA
"With 40+ years of experience, this was one of the best days ever spent at a seminar. David Fram is incredibly energetic and keeps attendees on focus in a complicated area of law.ADA Workshop, New York, NY - September 2015"
- Partner, Irvin Bowen Hale-Smith LLC, Atlanta, GA
"David Fram presented the materials in a clear and concise manner and made the subject matter interesting - not one minute of boredom during the entire day (6 hours of presenting). The materials are highly relevant and David is one of the best speakers I have ever seen.ADA Workshop, Seattle - September 2015"
- Attorney & Chief of Staff, City of Bellevue, Bellevue, WA
"NELI programs are by far the best CLE's I have ever attended in terms of the speakers and materials. I have no suggestions for improvement, I just wish I could attend more then one per year!Employment Law Update, Chicago - July 2015"
- Attorney, Private Practice, Clemmons, NC
"The program, materials and speakers were stellar. Dennis Duffy and David Fram were excellent as always!Employment Law Conference, Washington DC - May 2015"
- Partner, Akerman LLP, West Palm Beach, FL
"NELI is the go-to seminar provider in this subject area and I continue to highly recommend the programs.Employment Law Conference, Chicago - May 2015"
- Associate General Counsel, West Virginia United Health, Morgantown, WV
"This was my first time attending NELI, though I have been in the HR field for 20+ years. I can't say enough about how great the experience has been. My boss wanted me to attend the SHRM conference in Las Vegas - I convinced her to let me attend NELI instead and I am not disappointed! See you next year!Employment Law Briefing, Naples, FL - March 2015"
- Regional HR Director, Mapei Corporation, Chicago, IL
"As usual, this NELI program was great - interesting, informative and full of practical and useful information.Employment Law Briefing, Walt Disney World - March 2013"
- In-House Employment Counsel, Everbank, Jacksonville, FL
"The Conference size, amenities, friendliness and helpfulness of staff, venue, course content, speaker abilities - all Excellent!Employment Law Briefing, Walt Disney World - March 2013"
- Senior Claims Attorney, Monitor Liability Managers, Rolling Meadows, IL
"NELI, you have maintained the same high-level of program content for 20+ years - wonderful job, keep-up the good work!Employment Law Conference, San Francisco - November 2012"
- Partner, Fox, Wang & Morgan PC, San Jose, CA
"The presenters were the very best I have seen. I appreciated that each one was engaging, thorough and had the ability to discuss and highlight the important areas.Employment Law Conference, San Francisco - November 2012"
- Deputy City Attorney, City of Fresno, Fresno, CA
"Thank you Sascha for another outstanding program. You and John Fox are to be congratulated and thanked for maintaining such exceptional quality for over 30 years - see you next year.Affirmative Action Briefing, San Francisco - October 2012"
- President, The Management Advantage, Walnut Creek, CA
"This program continues to be an excellent resource for my organization. Thanks for your outstanding work. I look forward to seeing you next year.Affirmative Action Briefing, Austin - October 2012"
- EEO Manager, Avis Budget Group, Inc, Parsippany, NJ
"The instructors were extremely knowledgeable and friendly to questions. Excellent program!Employment Discrimination Law Update, San Francisco - July 2012"
- Federal Investigator, U.S. EEOC, Los Angeles, CA
"Fantastic course. I am very familiar with this area of law - but still learned plenty! Very worthwhile.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, Chicago - April 2012"
- HR Manager, Toledo Refining Company, Oregon, OH
"This was my first NELI seminar and it was fabulous. Very informative and educational - I love the different perspectives that are offered by the panel.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, Washington - April 2012"
- HR Compliance Coordinator, Wegmans Food Markets, Rochester, NY
"NELI seminars are consistently the best I attend.Employment Law Briefing, Vail - February 2012"
- Partner, Bullard Law, Portland, OR
"I give countless presentations each year, so I appreciate the effort that goes into these programs. In addition, I tend to be a snob when it comes to listening to speakers. This conference was exceptional. By far the best I have ever attended. Fantastic presentations with outstanding speakers. I was fully engaged throughout, the materials are outstanding.Employment Law Conference, Chicago - November 2011"
- Attorney, Buelow Vetter, Waukesha, WI
"NELI has the best, most substantive CLE's with the best speakers I've every experienced.Employment Law Conference, Chicago - November 2011"
- Assistant General Counsel, Exxon Mobil Corp, Channahon, IL
"I practice in many business litigation areas and attend numerous conferences on a regular basis. This seminar consistently provides the clearest most comprehensive and most useful information.Employment Law Conference, Washington - November 2011"
- Partner, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, Baltimore, MD
"This was actually the best possible combination of topics for me so my only suggestions is to keep up the amazing job you do. Simply the best CLE out there to meet my needs. Thank you!Public Sector EEO & Employment Law Conference, San Francisco - August 2011"
- Legislative Counsel, State of Nevada, Carson City, NV
"The venue was outstanding and it was the most well-run of any CLE I have attended in 15 years of practice. The staff of NELI was very helpful.Public Sector EEO & Employment Law Conference, Washington - August 2011"
- Government Attorney, Dept of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
"NELI is the premier employment law education resource. The seminars are spectacular and the materials are complete, helpful and well organized.Employment Discrimination Law Update, Chicago - July 2011"
- Partner, Flanagan, Lieberman et al, Brookville, OH
"I can only budget one CLE course per year. Your course content will always involve me asking for this training. Excellent job, keep up the good work!Employment Discrimination Law Update, Chicago - July 2011"
- Senior EEO Officer, Kansas Department of Transportation, Topeka, KS
"I love NELI programs - count me as a fan! I appreciate the quality of the presentations and written materials. I also appreciate that the people are so helpful in scheduling and registering. I registered for the wrong location, and I was able to get a real, live person from NELI to respond to my call and emails immediately and to help fix my mistake. Thank you!ADA, FMLA & GINA Compliance Update, Washington - April 2011"
- Senior Attorney, Wise Carter Child & Caraway, Jackson, MS
"The best seminar of all I've attended in more than 20+ years in the business.ADA, FMLA & GINA Compliance Update, San Francisco - April 2011"
- Senior EOP Representative, Lockheed Martin, Ft. Worth, TX
"NELI continues to be the gold standard for CLE. Thank you for all you do to provide a terrific experience.Employment Law Briefing, California - March 2011"
- Senior Assistant Counsel, Honda of America Manufacturing , Marysville, OH
"This is the most comprehensive employment law CLE I have attended in 20 years of practice. The speakers and materials were excellent. The location, however, was the true reason I decided to come to the program... To be able to attend such an excellent program in such a perfect location provided the best of both worlds.Employment Law Briefing, California - March 2011"
- Attorney, Nexsen Pruet, Greenville, SC
"NELI absolutely offers the best seminars of any I have attended. I paid for a percentage of the expenses to attend out of my own pocket - it was well worth it!Employment Law Briefing, Florida - March 2011"
- In-House Counsel, Atlanta, GA
"I have attended this program three times and this was by far the best program in terms of consistency in excellence of the presenters and relevance of the topics. There was not one presentation that disappointed.Employment Law Briefing, Florida - March 2011"
- Senior Legal Counsel, Fidelity Investments, Boston, MA
"NELI always impresses me in terms of quality and relevancy.Ethics in Employment Law Teleconference - December 2010"
- Attorney, New Jersey
"This is the eleventh time Iíve attended a NELI program, and it is consistently an exceptional conference Ė great speakers and well-organized.Employment Law Conference, Chicago - November 2010"
- Vice Chancellor, Auburn University, Montgomery, AL
"Your quality is Outstanding! I will be a NELI customer for the rest of my career (and I don't even specialize in employment law). Thank you!Employment Discrimination Law Update, Washington - July 2010"
- Deputy General Counsel, U.S. Dept. of Justice, Washington, D.C.
"An excellent group of speakers! Definitely worth the time and money.Employment Law Workshop, Chicago - May 2010"
- Director of Human Resources, Comsonics, Inc, Harrisonburg, VA
"This continues to be the most outstanding course on these topics. The level of knowledge, presentations and practical points are the best there is. Plus the humor and enthusiasm make the course very engaging.ADA & FMLA Compliance Update, Washington D.C. - April 2010"
- Attorney, Government Accountability Office, Washington, D.C.
"Excellent location (city & hotel). I will definitely be back for any future event in Las Vegas. The program was outstanding as usual Ė the best CLE program I attend.Employment Law Briefing, Las Vegas - March 2010"
- Attorney, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, Charleston, WV
"The presenters were all well prepared and gave very good presentations. The best of the 50 plus seminars Iíve attended on employment law.Employment Law Conference, New Orleans - December 2009"
- Partner, Capell & Howard, Montgomery, AL
"I have been coming to this conference semi-regularly for 20 years. It is simply the best, most comprehensive, most useful briefing in the field. Thank you for continuing it.Employment Law Briefing, Coronado, CA - March 2009"
- Deputy Director HR, Stanford University, Menlo Park, CA
"I was highly impressed by the knowledge of each presenter and their passion for their individual subjects. An amazing group of people, all obviously exceptionally expert in their fields.Employment Law Briefing, Coronado, CA - March 2009"
- Assistant Chief, California Highway Patrol, Sacramento, CA
"Iím always impressed with the quality of the speakers at NELI seminars and the timeliness of the topics. I also appreciate the punctual manner by which the seminars are run. Thanks for a great experience!Employment Law Conference, Washington, D.C. - December 2008"
- Employment Counsel, HIT Entertainment, Johnson City, TN
"Excellent Seminar!! Since we HR Professionals deal with real life situations that have real life implications and consequences, we need to consistently update ourselves on the types of subjects presented in NELI conferences. NELI does not hesitate to invite the very best national experts in the pertinent areas to be the presenters of the information. Good job!Employment Law Conference, Chicago - November 2008"
- HR Manager, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
"Five Stars! Uniformly outstanding. Lecturers extremely well prepared and well spoken. Interesting, dynamic, and humorous presentations. Particularly appreciated the denseness of the materials and thoroughness of outlines.Employment Law Conference, Washington, D.C. - December 2008"
- Attorney, Office of Personnel Management, Washington, D.C.