The brochure that is now available is from the 2019 program and is representative of the type of agenda that will be covered in 2020. The 2020 brochure will be available in August.
This is NELI's most comprehensive two day advanced-level conference addressing critical developments affecting employment policies and practices of business and government.
The 2019 agenda addresses significant pending legislative and regulatory changes along with our annual substantive updates, including:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity
- Retaliation & Whistleblowing Claims
- Wage and Hour & Misclassification Issues
- The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues and Cybersecurity
- ADA Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- FMLA: Current Issues and Trends
- NLRA Update
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law (1 Hour)
This program will provide between 12-14.5 CLE / PDC / CEU hours (including 1 hour of ethics), depending upon the jurisdiction.
NELI Advisory Board members participating in the 2019 program include: Ellen Boshkoff, Esq., Robert Brownstone, Esq., Dennis Duffy, Esq., Greg Keating, Esq., Andrew Livingston, Esq., Ellen McLaughlin, Esq., Megan Norris, Esq., Christopher A. Parlo, Esq., Jill L. Rosenberg, Esq., Steven Suflas, Esq., Jeffrey Wohl, Esq.
Early Registration Fee: $995.00 (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $1045.00