Ft. Lauderdale, FL Harbor Beach Marriott March 13 - 16, 2016
Phoenix, AZ JW Marriott Desert Ridge March 27 - 30, 2016
Vail, CO Vail Cascade February 28 - March 2, 2016
The 2016 brochure is now available.
The nation’s most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The agenda will include topics such as:
Check the brochure for the specific agenda in each location.
- Developments in EEO Law
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- eWorkplace Policies Restricting Employees' Use of Technology, Social Media and The Cloud
- Developments in State and Local Employment Laws
- FMLA Compliance and Best Practices
- Significant Regulatory Developments
- Trends in Retaliation and Whistleblowing
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
This program provides between 15-18 CLE/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee.
All program participants will receive a copy of our 2-Volume Employment Law Deskbook - both in hard copy and on a searchable CD, which will be newly revised for this program.
Special End-of-Year Registration Fee: $1,295.00 (email us for more information)
Early Registration Fee: $1,395.00 (available until February 6th - Vail, February 13th - Naples, February 27th - Coronado)
Registration Fee: $1,495.00
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.