Ft. Lauderdale, FL Harbor Beach Marriott March 9 - 12, 2014
San Diego, CA Paradise Point March 23 - 26, 2014
Vail, CO Vail Cascade February 23 - 26, 2014
The 2014 brochure is now available.
The nation’s most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The 2014 agenda will include the following topics:
- Developments in EEO Law
- The Expansion of the NLRA
- New Retaliation and Whistleblowing Developments
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- Independent Contractor Misclassification
- Family & Medical Leave Act Update
- The e-Workplace: Access, Security & Privacy in the Era of "The Cloud," Social Media and BYOD
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
This program provides between 16.0 - 19.2 CLE/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee. Check the brochure for the specific agenda in each location!
All program participants will receive a copy of our 2-Volume Employment Law Deskbook - both in hard copy and on a searchable CD, which will be newly revised for this program.
Special End-of-Year Registration Fee: $1,295.00 (email us for more information)
Early Registration Fee: $1,395.00 (available until February 10th)
Registration Fee: $1,495.00
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.