The 2017 brochure is now available.
This is NELI's most comprehensive two day advanced-level conference addressing critical developments affecting employment policies and practices of business and government.
The 2017 agenda addresses significant pending legislative and regulatory changes along with our annual substantive updates, including:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity
- State & Local Employment Law Update
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- Monitoring the e-Workplace: The Use (and Misuse) of Technology and Social Media
- Dramatic ADA Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- The FMLA in 2017 and Beyond
- Trump and The NLRB: What the Future Holds
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law (1 Hour)
This program will provide between 12-14.5 CLE / PDC / CEU hours (including 1 hour of ethics), depending upon the jurisdiction.
Advisory Board members participating in the 2017 program include: Ellen Boshkoff, Esq., Robert Brownstone, Esq., Brian Bulger, Esq., Dennis Duffy, Esq., Ellen McLaughlin, Esq., Megan Norris, Esq., Christopher A. Parlo, Esq., Jill L. Rosenberg, Esq., Steven Suflas, Esq., Jeffrey Wohl, Esq.
Early Registration Fee: $945.00 (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $995.00