San Francisco, CA Westin St. Francis August 21 - 22, 2014
Washington, DC Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City August 14 - 15, 2014
The 2014 brochure is now available.In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector conference surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity
- Understanding the Complexities of Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Troublesome Wage and Hour Issues
- The e-Workplace: Balancing Privacy and Information-Security to Manage Risks
- Update on Harassment and Internal Investigations
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act Update on "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- FMLA Compliance
Comprehensive analyses of major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / HRCI / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $895.00, $795.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $945.00, $845.00 Government Rate
Government employee rates are available; please contact NELI for fee schedule.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.