Comprehensive training on major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector conference surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Effectively Handling Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Recent Developments in Wage and Hour Law
- The e-Workplace: Lawfully Restricting Employees' Use of Technology, Social Media & The Cloud
- Managing Harassment Claims and Conducting Lawful Investigations
- Latest Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation" Under the ADA/Rehabilitation Act
- Ensuring FMLA Compliance
Washington DC Location: Please note that the e-Workplace and FMLA topics switch places on the agenda. FMLA will be at 3:15 on Thursday; e-Workplace will be at 11:30 on Friday.
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $945.00, $845.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $995.00, $895.00 Government Rate
Government employee rates are available; please contact NELI for fee schedule.