The 2018 brochure is now available.
Comprehensive training on major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector training surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Best Practices for FMLA Compliance
- Critical Wage and Hour Issues
- The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security Concerns
- Harassment and Investigations in the "Me Too" Era
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act: Fast-Breaking Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Persistent Retaliation Claims
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / PDC / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $945.00, $845.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $995.00, $895.00 Government Rate