The brochure that is now available is from the 2018 program and is representative of the type of agenda that will be covered in 2019. The 2019 brochure will be available in mid-November.
The nationís most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions - Including a timely discussion of: The 2018 agenda included:
This program provides between 15-18 CLE/PDC/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI and SHRM recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee.
- Developments in EEO Law
- Wage and Hour & Misclassification Issues
- Managing Harassment Claims and Conducting Lawful and Effective Investigations
- The eWorkplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security
- FMLA Developments
- Recent Developments in Pay Equity and Practical Considerations in Self-Analysis
- Complex Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
All program participants will receive a copy of our Employment Law Deskbook - both in hard copy and a searchable PDF, which will be newly revised for this program.
Special End-of-Year Registration Fee: $1,395.00 (available until December 31st)
Early Registration Fee: $1,495.00 (available until February 1 - Scottsdale; February 8 - Naples; February 2 - Coronado)
Registration Fee: $1,595.00