The nationís most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The 2020 agenda includes:
This program provides between 15-18 CLE/PDC/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI and SHRM recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee.
- Recent Developments in EEO Law
- State and Local Employment Law Developments
- Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Wage and Hour & Misclassification Update
- The eWorkplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security
- FMLA: Current Issues and Trends
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- NLRA Update
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
All program participants will receive a copy of our Employment Law Deskbook - both in hard copy and a searchable PDF, which will be newly revised for this program.
Special End-of-Year Registration Fee: $1,395.00 (available until December 31st)
Early Registration Fee: $1,495.00(available until January 31 - Palm Springs; February 7 - Miami Beach; February 21 - Santa Barbara)
Registration Fee: $1,595.00