The 2016 brochure is now available.
Washington DC - Our 2016 programs will now be located at the W Hotel, conveniently located next door to the White House.
This is NELI's most comprehensive two day advanced-level conference addressing critical developments affecting employment policies and practices of business and government.
The 2016 agenda addresses significant pending legislative and regulatory changes along with our annual substantive updates, including:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- Pervasive Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- The e-Workplace: Lawfully Restricting Employees' Use of Technology, Social Media and The Cloud
- ADA Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- FMLA Practice and Pitfalls
- Continued Expansion of the NLRB's Reach
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law (1 Hour)
This program will provide between 12-14.5 CLE hours (including 1 hour of ethics), depending upon the jurisdiction.
Advisory Board members participating in the 2016 program include: Ellen Boshkoff, Esq., Dennis Duffy, Esq., Ellen McLaughlin, Esq., Christopher A. Parlo, Esq., Jill L. Rosenberg, Esq., Steven Suflas, Esq., Jeffrey Wohl, Esq.
Early Registration Fee: $945.00 (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $995.00