2017 brochure now available.
Comprehensive training on major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector training surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Effectively Handling Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Wage and Hour Law Update
- Public Employee Free Speech Issues
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act: Update on "Reasonable Accommodation" in the Public Sector
- FMLA Compliance Under the DOL and OPM
- Managing Harassment Claims and Conducting Lawful and Effective Investigations
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / PDC / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $945.00, $845.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $995.00, $895.00 Government Rate