San Francisco, CA Westin St. Francis August 20 - 21, 2015
Washington, DC Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City August 27 - 28, 2015
The 2015 brochure is now available.
Comprehensive training on major EEO developments and their impact on public sector employment practices, a program unique to NELI.
In August, NELI will present the nation's foremost annual public sector conference surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity
- Complex Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Unraveling Complicated Wage and Hour Law
- e-Workplace Policies Restricting Employees' Acceptable Use of Technology, Social Media and The Cloud
- Public Employee Free Speech Issues
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act Update on "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Hot Issues Affecting FMLA Compliance
This program provides between 12.0-14.5 CLE / HRCI / CEU credit hours.
Early Registration Fee: $895.00, $795.00 Government Rate (available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the seminar date, please consult brochure for exact date)
Registration Fee: $945.00, $845.00 Government Rate
Government employee rates are available; please contact NELI for fee schedule.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.