The 2017 brochure is now available.
The nationís most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The agenda will include topics such as:
Please note that topical content is subject to modification based on how the new administration prioritizes its focus on labor and employment laws. Check the brochure for the specific agenda in each location.
- Developments in EEO Law
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- Monitoring the eWorkplace: The use (and Misuse) of Technology and Social Media
- Impact of the 2016 Elections on the NLRB
- FMLA Compliance and Best Practices
- Independent Contractor Misclassification Issues
- Trends in Retaliation and Whistleblowing
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
This program provides between 15-18 CLE/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee.
All program participants will receive a copy of our Employment Law Deskbook - both in hard copy and on a searchable thumb drive, which will be newly revised for this program.
Special End-of-Year Registration Fee: $1,395.00 (available until December 31st)
Early Registration Fee: $1,495.00 (available until February 6 - Naples; February 17 - Vail; February 23 - Coronado)
Registration Fee: $1,595.00